ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY OVERVIEW
KV. Prateek Enterprises is always committed in providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We operate in obedience with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We recognize that our activities may have a significant impact on the environment and that practical concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of our business and that of our clients.
The Company aims to ensure that, where possible, materials purchased will have recycled content and have a minimal negative impact on the environment. We will ensure to influence our major suppliers to minimize the negative impact of their operations on the environment.
We seek to obey with pertinent environmental legislation and regulations concerning our activities whilst delivering quality projects efficiently, cost effectively and with minimum disruption to the environment. Best Available Techniques will be in use where construction works can affect the environment. These decisions are based on professional advice and close liaison with relevant authorities and agencies to minimize adverse environmental impact.
Our aim : –
- Integrate the thought of ecological concerns and effects into most of our basic leadership and exercises, promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that might affect the work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-renovated products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote proficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other assets, especially those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek alternative when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed off carefully.
- Purchase and use environmentally friendly products accordingly.
- When and where required by legislation or where major health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response arrangements.
- Communicate our natural responsibility to customers, clients and the general population and urge them to help it.
- Strive to repeatedly improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities by periodically review our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
Complementary Systems and Tools: –
We use following tools to understand, evaluate and manage the environmental implications of our operations, services and products.
• Green procurement; • Sustainable community planning; • Life cycle management;
• Life cycle assessment; and• Sustainable design.