Location: New Delhi to Dwarka Sec. 21
Client: SIMENS LTD
For Delhi Airport Metro Express Line, K.V. Prateek Enterprises successfully executed installation and commissioning of 14 nos. Auxiliary Sub-Station (ASS) and associated cabling work power supply and traction scope as below details:
- 33KV 1C x 300 sq.mm. XLPE Cu Cable – (21.134 kms).
- 33KV 1C x 240 sq. mm. XLPE Cu Cable – (147.121 kms).
- 25KV 1C x 240 sq. mm. XLPE Cu Cable – (23.045 kms).
- Provided manpower support for 328 nos. Straight through Joints, 225 nos. End Terminations in Gas Insulated Sub – Station (GIS) and 157 nos. End Terminations in Air Insulated Sub-Stations (AIS) Switch Gear of various sizes of cables.
- Commissioned 14 nos. Indoor 32 KV/415 Volts ASS comprising of MV switch gear and dry type transformer with their associated equipments and panels.
- For commissioning of ASS we performed loading, unloading, storing, shifting and installation of 24 Dry type Auxiliary transformers, 16 nos. 33 KV GIS Panels and 254 nos. of LT panels.
- Laid 30,000 meters of LT power and control cable on supports and tray.
All work was carried out with requisite T&P, in an organized way and completed in January 2012.