LOCATION: PARO, BHUTAN
CLIENT: IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
KV. Prateek Enterprises successfully completed the work for Bhutan Power Corporation limited (BPCL), which was dismantling one of the existing 66 KV switch-yard, Dismantling one of the existing control room building equipment and erection, testing commissioning of new 2×20 MVA, 66/33 including all associated work at Paro, Bhutan.
- We completed Installation and Erection of 2 sets 20MVA (ONAN), 66/33 KV Power Transformer,
- We installed 5 sets of Circuit Breaker, 8 sets of isolator, 9 sets of instrument transformer,4 sets lightning arrester and a lot of conductor and hardware.
- Cables laid in trenches on cable brackets and in ducts with complete scope of terminations including supply & fixing of cable gland, ferruling, tagging:.
- 33 KV Power cables for 2,630 meters.
- 1.1 KV Aluminum PVC Armored cable for 1,715 meter.
- 33 KV, XLPE Aluminum earthed grade cable for
- 1.1 KV in cable trenches on cable brackets/ in ducts,
- Armored multi-strand for 10,559 meters PVC Control Cables.
- Manpower support was provided for Cable laying included in laying cable in trenches on cable brackets/ in ducts, complete in all respect including supply & fixing of cable gland, ferruling, tagging etc.
- Earthing and lightning protection systems for the switch-yard complete with earth grid and mats, earth leads electrodes, shield wire with clamps and connectors and all other accessories and hardware was completed.
- Various testing and commissioning were organized for transformer,cables, protective relay equipment as per regulatory guidelines.
All work was carried out with requisite T&P, in an organized way and completed in January 2017.