LOCATION: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India
CLIENT: Rites Limited
For Rites limited, KV Prateek Enterprises has been awarded the turnkey project of Design, Supply, Erection, Testing and commissioning of 132/25 KV Traction substation and supervisory control and data acquisition ( SCADA) of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) at Lara in Chhattisgarh, India.
The Project is to Supply, Install, Testing and commissioning of
- Design and drawings for 132/27 KV traction substation including feeding post and capacitor bank.
- Erection of 132 KV current transformer assembly (400-200/5A)
- SCADA System as per Research Designs and Standards Organisation (RDSO) / CORE specifications.
- control and relay numeric panel suitable for double transformer traction substations of 220/27 or 132/27 KV or 110/27 kV.
- 25 KV shunt capacitor bank of 2400 KVAR rating at 25 KV including low loss series reactor, 25 KV neutral current transformer, and other accessories etc.This Includes 3 items – Capacitor Cell + Series Reactor + Neutral CT + Structure
- Supply and erection of all type of connectors, bus splice and TEE connectors etc required for commissioning of Total Suspended Solids (TSS) equipment.
Completion of the project is expected by December 2019.