LOCATION: Gurgaon Sec-28
CLIENT: Rapid Metrorail Gurgaon Ltd.
For Rapid Metro Rail Project, K.V. Prateek Enterprisessuccessfully completed the work of supplying, installing, testing and commissioning of Sub-station activity which included 66 /11 KV transformer and related equipments at Gurgaon Sector 28 substation for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd (HVPNL).
- We supplied and installed 66KV/ 11KV, 12.5/16 power transformer.
- We supplied and installed 66KV SF-6 (Sulphur Hexafluoride) breaker, 2 Nos. of 66KV three-phase Isolator, 3 Nos. of 66KV Surge Arrestor, 3 Nos. of 66KV Current Transformer (CT) and 3 Nos. of 66KV for Potential Transformer (PT) for metering & protection.
- We installed 5 nos. of 11 KV Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) Panel Board including 5 Nos. of CT, 5 Nos. of PT protection.
- We also installed Bus-bar interconnections and jumpers for Transformer bay including ACSR conductor with fittings, strain clamps, PG clamps, C – wedge clamps, double clamps, associated jumpers, disc insulators etc for both 66 KV and 11 KV as per regulatory guidelines.
- Various testing and commissioning were organized for transformer,meters, protective relay equipments as per regulatory guidelines.
All work was carried out with requisite T&P, in an organized way and completed in February 2013.