KVP has over 30 years of experience in the cable laying industry. True “hands on” practical knowledge, together with aspirations to be the best and most qualified cable laying company in Northern India, make KVP a unique organisation, and set us apart from our competition.
Our vast experience has helped us venture into Cabling Projects dealing with High Voltage Cables such as 33 KV, 66 KV and 220 KV. We apply modern cable pulling technique with the help of a German Make electric Winch Machine.
Some major projects executed by us are :
- 220 KV Cable laying from GIS Maharani Bagh to Masjid Moth GIS for DTL awarded by M/s Larsen & Toubro Ltd.(Project Value Rs. 3.65 Crore)
- Execution of 220KV Cable Laying job for Reliance Export Refinery Jam Nagar (Total Length: 11 k.m.).
- E.H.V. Cable laying job of DMRC Phase – II, awarded by M/s ILJIN Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kanjhawla – Mundka (66 KV) Length 27 kms.
- Sushant Lok (66 KV) Length 25 kms.
- Sarita Vihar (66 KV) Length 23 kms.
- 66 KV Double Circuit Cable laying awarded by M/s BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd. (Rs.1.09 Crore)”